Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
What are Deck Challenges? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
What are Deck Challenges? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

What are Deck Challenges?

Go down

What are Deck Challenges? Empty What are Deck Challenges?

Post by Koalaman108 Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:15 pm

Hello all!. and welcome to my section of the forum.

This section is all about improving YOUR deck building, but in a different way. Instead of letting you tinker with what you want, I will decide what kind of deck you will be building. This will help you in many, many ways. It will, of course, improve your ability to build your own deck, as you will learn new strategies, deck synergy, deck flow, and moreover, it will allow you to understand the decks of other people much better (even during a duel).

Now, "how will this work?" you are probably asking,
Well I'm going to tell you.
I will post a deck challenge topic, in which I will detail what the specifics of the deck. This includes what kind of deck it is, what it is trying to achieve, and what cards are to be or not to be used (for example, in an Ojama deck, I might say that you must use Ojama Delta Hurricane but must not use Gravity Bind/Level Limit Area B).

REMEMBER: THE CURRENT DECK CHALLENGE WILL ALWAYS BE A STICKY AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!

Once a certain time has passed, which I will state in the topic in question, I will judge all the decks, both on their own and comparatively, and decide on a winner. If I cannot decide between 2 participants, I may ask them to either both duel me separately, or duel each-other, depending on the decktype (so that they cant abuse the other person's cards for themselves, for example.

Winners will receive forum cash, which in the future will be used to attain graphics and decks. It will also allow you to say, "Hey! I built the best deck in this here deck challenge.".

I believe that is all.

Good luck, and as you always should, HAVE FUN!
Koalaman108
Koalaman108
Dragon Summoner
Dragon Summoner

Cash : 417

Back to top Go down