Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
My created synchro deck, need help? EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

My created synchro deck, need help?

2 posters

Go down

My created synchro deck, need help? Empty My created synchro deck, need help?

Post by Goki Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:36 pm

I duel using a synchro created deck

https://i.imgur.com/pIgPaNz.png
it's pretty good but that good doesn't really last. I always end up with dead draws and bad hands. A friend of mine help in the construction, which did help as I want to stay with the style of how the deck is constructed (Synchro style with xyz backup). Anyone have any suggestions, in like takeout's, recommendations, other. This is also my deck in irl life and I want to improve it.
Goki
Goki
Plebe
Plebe

Cash : 8

Back to top Go down

My created synchro deck, need help? Empty Re: My created synchro deck, need help?

Post by xavouine Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm

I know it isn't of much help but I'd recommend starting over :/. The deck is kind of all over the place, being chaos-centered at times but also full of stall and kind of slow for synchroing imo.
If you want to keep the current core, I'd tell you to skim it down to 40 cards at least.
-1 tribute to the doomed : it's a minus 1, unless you have something to discard which pluses which I don't see.
-1 Scapegoat : I don't see how it helps your deck that much
-1 Jar of Greed : slow and kinda iffy unless you play exodia or what not.
-1 Egg of blue-eyes : you have no targets for it ?
-1 Galaxy-eyes photon dragon : if your win-condition is synchroing, this is just bulk and will often be a dead draw considering your build.

With that, you'll be at 40 cards but even there, I'd recommend focusing on your main goal : synchro summoning. To achieve that, you need lots of special summoning and deck-search. I personally don't think stall is the way to go for this type of deck and thus, try to focus on quick one-turn plays instead of 2-3 turns since in the format, monsters don't last that long.

Hope this was helpful! Post an update if you ever modify it and I'll try to help some more.

Last edited by xavouine on Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong punctuation)
xavouine
xavouine
Plebe
Plebe

Cash : 183

Back to top Go down