Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
Fan-fiction EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
Fan-fiction EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
Fan-fiction EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
Fan-fiction EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
Fan-fiction EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
Fan-fiction EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
Fan-fiction EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
Fan-fiction EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
Fan-fiction EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Fan-fiction

3 posters

Go down

What is favourite chapter

Fan-fiction I_vote_lcap0%Fan-fiction I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Fan-fiction I_vote_lcap33%Fan-fiction I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Fan-fiction I_vote_lcap17%Fan-fiction I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Fan-fiction I_vote_lcap33%Fan-fiction I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Fan-fiction I_vote_lcap17%Fan-fiction I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Fan-fiction Empty Fan-fiction

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Before you read on, make sure that you are 18+, there is some nsfw (not safe for work) content in the following fan-fiction.

Remember that all of the following content is meant light-hearted, and should be taken as such.

If you have a questions or concerns about my fan fict, pm and post in the topic if you want me to write more.

Remember to return often for polls and more chapters.

Fan-fiction Trueco13

Chapter 1.

Hi my name is Jeffrey the Turtle Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way and I have long green hair (that's how I got my name) with purple streaks and red tips that reaches my mid-back and hot red eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell me I look like Syd, from Finding Nemo. I'm not related to Crunks Way but I wish I was because he's a major fucking hottie. I'm a vampire but my teeth are straight and white. I have pale white skin. I'm also a witch, and I go to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where I'm in the seventh year (I'm seventeen). I'm a goth (in case you couldn't tell) and I wear mostly black. I love Hot Topic and I buy all my clothes from there. For example today I was wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. I was walking outside Hogwarts. It was snowing and raining so there was no sun, which I was very happy about. A lot of preps stared at me. I put up my middle finger at them.

"Hey Jeff!" shouted a voice. I looked up. It was…. Climax6969!

"What's up Climax?" I asked.

"Nothing." he said shyly.

But then, I heard my friends call me and I had to go away.

(This is my first part, let me know if you like it.)

Last edited by Dragonmaster8492 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:51 pm; edited 9 times in total
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Cash : 17

Back to top Go down

Fan-fiction Empty Re: Fan-fiction

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:05 pm

Chapter 2.

The next day I woke up in my bedroom. It was snowing and raining again. I opened the door of my coffin and drank some blood from a bottle I had. My coffin was black ebony and inside it was hot pink velvet with black lace on the ends. I got out of my coffin and took of my giant MCR t-shirt which I used for pajamas. Instead, I put on a black leather dress, a pentagram necklace, combat boots and black fishnets on. I put on four pairs of earrings in my pierced ears, and put my hair in a kind of messy bun.

My friend, Willow Smith woke up then and grinned at me. She flipped her long waist-length raven black hair with pink streaks and opened her forest-green eyes. She put on her Marilyn Manson t-shirt with a black mini, fishnets and pointy high-heeled boots. We put on our makeup (black lipstick white foundation and black eyeliner.)

"OMFG, I saw you talking to Climax6969 yesterday!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah? So?" I said, blushing.

"Do you like Climax?" she asked as we went out of the Slytherin common room and into the Great Hall.

"No I so fucking don't!" I shouted.

"Yeah right!" she exclaimed. Just then, Climax walked up to me.

"Bra." he said.

"Hi." I replied flirtily.

"Braaa." he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Braaaaaaaaaaaaa." he told me.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" I screamed. I love GC. They are my favorite band, besides MCR.

"Braaaaaaaaaa?" he asked.

I gasped.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Chapter 3.

On the night of the concert I put on my black lace-up boots with high heels. Underneath them were ripped red fishnets. Then I put on a black leather minidress with all this corset stuff on the back and front. I put on matching fishnet on my arms. I straightened my hair and made it look all spiky. I felt a little depressed then, so I slit one of my wrists. I read a depressing book while I waited for it to stop bleeding and I listened to some GC. I painted my nails black and put on TONS of black eyeliner. Then I put on some black lipstick. I didn't put on foundation because I was pale anyway. I drank some human blood so I was ready to go to the concert.

I went outside. Climax was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner.

"Hi Climax!" I said in a depressed voice.

"Braa." he said back. We walked into his flying black Mercedes-Benz (the license plate said 666) and flew to the place with the concert. On the way we listened excitedly to Good Charlotte and Marilyn Manson. We both smoked cigarettes and drugs. When we got there, we both hopped out of the car. We went to the mosh pit at the front of the stage and jumped up and down as we listened to Good Charlotte.

"You come in cold, you're covered in blood
They're all so happy you've arrived
The doctor cuts your cord, hands you to your mom
She sets you free into this life." sang Joel (I don't own da lyrics 2 dat song).

"Joel is so fucking hot." I said to Climax, pointing to him as he sung, filling the club with his amazing voice.

Suddenly Climax looked sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as we moshed to the music. Then I caught on.

"Hey, it's ok I don't like him better than YOU!" I said.

"Braa?" asked Climax sensitively and he put his arm around me all protective.

"Really." I said. "Besides I don't even know Joel and he's going out with Hilary fucking Duff. I fucking hate that little bitch." I said disgustedly, thinking of her ugly blonde face.

The night went on really well, and I had a great time. So did Climax. After the concert, we drank some beer and asked Benji and Joel for their autographs and photos with them. We got GC concert tees. Climax and I crawled back into the Mercedes-Benz, but Climax didn't go back into Hogwarts, instead he drove the car into… the Forbidden Forest!
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:16 pm

18+ Read at your own discretion!:

Last edited by Dragonmaster8492 on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Chapter 5.

Sora made and Climax and I follow him. He kept shouting at us angrily.

"You ludacris fools!" he shouted.

I started to cry tears of blood down my pallid face. Climax comforted me. When we went back to the castle Sora took us to Claire and Professor Cana who were both looking very angry.

"They were having sexual intercourse in the Forbidden Forest!" he yelled in a furious voice.

"Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?" asked Cana.

"How dare you?" demanded Claire.

And then Climax shrieked. "BRAAAA!"

Everyone was quiet. Sora and Cana still looked mad but Claire said. "Fine. Very well. You may go up to your rooms."

Climax and I went upstairs while the teachers glared at us.

"Braaa?" Climax asked me gently.

"Yeah I guess." I lied. I went to the girl's dorm and brushed my teeth and my hair and changed into a low-cut black floor-length dress with red lace all around it and black high heels. When I came out….

Climax was standing in front of the bathroom, and he started to sing 'Braaa' by Good Charlotte. I was so flattered, even though he wasn't supposed to be there. We hugged and kissed. After that, we said goodnight and he reluctantly went back into his room.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Chapter 6.

The next day I woke up in my coffin. I put on a black miniskirt that was all ripped around the end and a matching top with red skulls all over it and high heeled boots that were black. I put on two pairs of skull earrings, and two crosses in my ears. I spray-painted my hair with purple.

In the Great Hall, I ate some Count Chocula cereal with blood instead of milk, and a glass of red blood. Suddenly someone bumped into me. All the blood spilled over my top.

"Bastard!" I shouted angrily. I regretted saying it when I looked up cause I was looking into the pale white face of a gothic boy with spiky black hair with red streaks in it. He was wearing so much eyeliner that I was going down his face and he was wearing black lipstick. He didn't have glasses anymore and now he was wearing red contact lenses just like Climax's and there was no scar on his forhead anymore. He had a manly stubble on his chin. He had a not-so sexy Dutch accent. He looked exactly like . He was so sexy that my body went all hot when I saw him kind of like an erection only I'm a girl so I didn't get one you sicko.

"I'm so sorry." he said in a shy voice.

"That's all right. What's your name?" I questioned.

"My name's Koalaman108, although most people call me Koala these days." he grumbled.

"Why?" I exclaimed.

"Because I love the taste of human feces." he giggled.

"Well, I am a vampire." I confessed.

"Really?" he whimpered.

"Yeah." I roared.

We sat down to talk for a while. Then Climax came up behind me and told me he had a surprise for me so I went away with him.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:37 pm

Chapter 7. Bring me 2 life

Climax and I held our pale white hands with black nail polish as we went upstairs. I was wearing red Satanist sings on my nails in red nail polish. I waved to Koala. Dark misery was in his depressed eyes. I guess he was jealous of me that I was going out with Climax. Anyway, I went upstairs excitedly with Climax. We went into his room and locked the door. Then…

We started dueling passively and we took out each others monsters enthusiastically. He grabbed my Hungry Burger. Then I took off my black luster soldier and he took off his pants. We went on the bed and started making trades and then he put his gold sarcoughagus in my deck and we HAD FUN.

"Oh Climax, Climax!" I screamed while getting an orgasm when all of a sudden I saw a tattoo I had never seen before on Climax's arm. It was a black heart with an arrow through it. On it in bloody gothic writing was the word… DSLYAYER!

I was so angry.

"You bastard!" I shouted angrily, jumping out of the bed.

"Bra! Bra! Braaaaa!" Climax pleaded. But I knew too much.

"No, you fucking idiot!" I shouted. "You probably have AIDs anyway!"

I gathered all my cards all huffily and then stomped out. Climax ran out even though he left his deck. He had a really big extra deck but I was too mad to care. I stomped out and did so until I was in Koala's classroom where he was having a lesson with Claire and some other people.

"KOALAMAN108, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:45 pm

Chapter 8.

Everyone in the class stared at me and then Climax came into the room even though he had his extra deck in his hand and started begging me to take him back.

"Braaa!" Climax screamed sadly.

My friend Ryze smiled at me understatedly. She flipped her long waste-length gothic black hair and opened her crimson eyes like blood that she was wearing contact lenses on. She had pale white skin that she was wearing white makeup on. Ryze was kidnapped when she was born. Her real parents are vampires and one of them is a witch but Voldemort killed her mother and her father committed suicide because he was depressed about it. She still has nightmares about it and she is very haunted and depressed. It also turns out her real last name is Ex-DSlayer and not DSlayer. (Since she has converted to non-DSlayer she is in Slytherin now not Griffindoor. )

"What is it that you desire, you ridiculous dimwit!" Claire demeaned angrily in his cold voice but I ignored him.

"Koala, I can't believe you cheated on me with Climax!" I shouted at him.

Everyone gasped.

I don't know why Jeffrey was so mad at me. I had went out with Koala (I'm bi and so is Jeff) for a while but then he broke my heart. He dumped me because he liked JadenJolly, a stupid preppy fucker. We were just good friends now. He had gone through horrible problems, and now he was gothic. (Haha, like I would hang out with a prep.)

"But I'm not going out with Climax anymore!" said Koala.

"Yeah fucking right! Fuck off, you bastard!" I screamed. I ran out of the room and into the Forbidden Forest where I had lost my yu gi oh virginity to Climax and then I started to bust into tears.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Chapter 9.

I was so mad and sad. I couldn't believe Climax for cheating on me. I began to cry against the tree where I played Yu Gi Oh with Climax.

Then all of a suddenly, an horrible man with red eyes and no nose and everything started flying towards me on a broomstick! He didn't have a nose and he was wearing all black but it was obvious he wasn't gothic. It was… Goddess!

"No!" I shouted in a scared voice but then Goddess used "Mind Control!" and I couldn't run away.

"Rescue Cat!" I used on him. Goddess fell of his broom and started to scream. I felt bad for him even though I'm a sadist so I stopped.

"Jeffrey the Turtle." he yelled. "Thou must kill Koalaman108!"

I thought about Koala and his sexah eyes and his gothic black hair and how his face looks just like Joel Madden. I remembered that Climax had said I didn't understand, so I thought, what if Climax went out with Koala before I went out with him and they broke up?

"No, Goddess!" I shouted back.

Goddess gave me a gun. "No! Please!" I begged.

"Thou must!" he yelled. "If thou does not, then I shall kill thy beloved Climax!"

"How did you know?" I asked in a surprised way.

Goddess got a dude-I-need-to-poo look on his face. "I hath telekinesis." he answered cruelly. "And if you doth not kill Koala, then thou know what will happen to Climax!" he shouted. Then he flew away angrily on his broomstick.

I was so scared and mad I didn't know what to do. Suddenly Climax came into the woods.

"Climax!" I said. "Braa!"

"Bra." he said back but his face was all sad. He was wearing white foundation and messy eyeliner kind of like a pentagram (geddit) between Joel Madden and Gerard Way.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Bra." he answered.

"I'm sorry I got all mad at you but I thought you cheated on me." I expelled.

"Braa." he said all depressed and we went back into Hogwarts together dueling
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:02 pm

Chapter 10.

I was really scared about Goddess all day. I was even upset went to rehearsals with my gothic metal band Bloody Gothic Rose 666. I am the lead singer of it and I play guitar. People say that we sound like a cross between GC, Slipknot and MCR. The other people in the band are Ryze, Koala, Climax, Lawyit (although we call him Law now. He has a laywer suit.) and Xia. Only today Climax and Koala were depressed so they weren't coming and we wrote songs instead. I knew Climax was probably slitting his wrists (he wouldn't die because he was a vampire too and the only way you can kill a vampire is with a c-r-o-s-s (there's no way I'm writing that) or a steak) and Koala was probably watching a depressing movie like The Corpse Bride. I put on a black leather shirt that showed off my knees and tiny matching miniskirt that said Simple Plan on the butt. You might think I'm a slut but I'm really not.

We were singing a cover of 'Helena' and at the end of the song I suddenly bust into tears.

"Jeff! Are you OK?" Ryze asked in a concerted voice.

"What the fuck do you think?" I asked angrily. And then I said. "Well, Goddess came and the fucking bastard told me to fucking kill Koala! But I don't want to kill him, because, he's really nice, even if he did go out with Climax. But if I don't kill Koala, then Goddess, will fucking kill Climax!" I burst into tears.
Suddenly Climax jumped out from behind a wall.

"BRAAA BRA BRA BRAAAA!" he shouted. "How could you- you- you fucking poser muggle bitch!" (c is dat out of character?)

I started to cry and cry. Climax started to cry too all sensitive. Then he ran out crying.

We practiced for one more hour. Then suddenly Sora walked in angrily! His eyes were all fiery and I knew this time it wasn't cause he had a headache.

"What have you done!" He started to cry wisely. "Jeffrey, Climax has been found in his room. He committed suicide by slitting his wrists."
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:06 pm

to be continued.
The next chapters will be coming later.

(Disclaimer)
Spoiler:
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Chapter 11.

"NO!" I screamed. I was horrorfied! Ryze ex-dslayer tried to comfort me but I told her fuck off and I ran to my room crying myself. Sora chased after me shouting but he had to stop when I went into my room cause he would look like a perv that way.

Anyway, I started crying tears of blood and then I slit both of my wrists. They got all over my clothes so I took them off and jumped into the bath angrily while I put on a Linkin Park song at full volume. I grabbed a steak and almost stuck it into my heart to commit suicide. I was so fucking depressed! I got out of the bathtub and put on a black low-cut dress with lace all over it sandly. I put on black high heels with pink metal stuff on the ends and six pairs of skull earrings. I couldn't fucking believe it. Then I looked out the window and screamed… Claire was spying on me and he was taking a video tape of me! And Niner was dueling to it! They were sitting on their broomsticks.

"EW, YOU FUCKING PERVS, STOP LOOKING AT ME WHILE I'M PUTTING SLEEVES ON MY CARDS! ARE YOU PEDOS OR WHAT!" I screamed putting on a black towel with a picture of Marilyn Mason on it. Suddenly Koala ran in.

"Dark Magic Attack!" he yelled at Claire and Niner pointing his womb. I took my gun and shot Claire and Niner a gazillion times and they both started screaming and the camera broke. Suddenly, Sora ran in. "Jeffrey, it has been revealed that someone has - NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he shouted looking at Claire and Niner and then he waved his wand and suddenly…

Xia ran outside on his broom and said everyone we need to talk.

"What do you know, Xia? You're just a little Hogwarts student!"

"I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT…." Xia paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!"

"This cannot be." Claire said in a crisp voice as blood dripped from his hand where Sora's wand had shot him. "There must be other factors."

"YOU DON'T HAVE ANY!" I yelled in madly.

Niner held up the camera triumelephantly. "The lens may be ruined but the tape is still there!"

I felt faint, more than I normally do like how it feels when you do not drink enough blood.

"Why are you doing this?" Niner said angrily while he rubbed his dirty hands on his clook.

And then I heard the words that I had heard before but not from him. I did not know whether to feel shocked and happy or to bite him and drink his blood because I felt faint.

"BECAUSE…BECAUSE…." Xia said and he paused in the air dramitaclly, waving his wand in the air. Then swooped he in singing to the tune of a gothic version of a song by 50 Cent.

"Because you're goffic?" Claire asked in a little afraid voice cause he was afraid it meant he was connected with Satan.

"Because I LOVE HER!"
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:30 pm

Chapter 12.

I was about to slit my wrists again with the silver knife that CLimax had given me in case anything happened to him. He had told me to use it valiantly against an enemy but I knew that we must both go together.

"NO!" I THOUGHT IT WAS Xia but it was Koala. He started to scream. "OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!" and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

I stopped. "How did u know?"

"I saw it! And my scar turned back into the lightning bolt!"

"NO!" I ran up closer. "I thought you didn't have a scar anymore!" I shouted.

"I do but Diabolo changed it into a pentagram for me and I always cover it up with foundation." he said back. "Anyway my scar hurt and it turned back into the lightning bolt! Save me! then I had a vision of what was happening to CLimax….Goddess has him bondage!"

Anyway I was in the school nurse's office now recovering from my slit wrists. Claire and Niner and Xia were there too. They were going to St. Mango's after they recovered cause they were pedofiles and you can't have those fucking pervs teaching in a school with lots of hot gurlz. Sora had constipated the cideo camera they took of me naked. I put up my middle finger at them.

Anyway Xia came into my hospital bed holding a bouquet of pink roses.

"Jeff I need to tell u somethnig." he said in a v. serious voice, giving me the roses.

"Fuck off." I told him. "You know I fucking hate the color pink anyway, and I don't like fucked up preps like you." I snapped. Xia had been mean to me before for being gothik.

"No Jeffrey." Xia says. "Those are not roses."

"What, are they goffs too you poser prep?" I asked cause I was angry that he had brought me pink roses.

"I saved your life!" He yelled angrily. "No you didn't I replied." "You saved me from getting a Paris Hilton p- video made from your shower scene and being vued by Claire and Niner." Who dueled to it he added silently.

"Whatever!" I yelled angirly.

He pointed his wand at the pink roses. "These aren't roses." He suddenly looked at them with an evil look in his eye and muttered Well If you wanted Honesty that's all you haD TO SAY! .

"That's not a spell that's an MCR song." I corrected him wisely.

"I know, I was just warming up my vocal cordes." Then he screamed. "Petulus merengo mi kremicli romacio mo noto okayo!"

And then the roses turned into a huge black flame floating in the middle of the air. And it was black. Now I knew he wasn't a prep.

"OK I believe you now wtf is Climax?"

Xia rolled his eyes. I looked into the balls of flame but I could c nothing.

"U c, Jeff," Sora said, watching the two of us watching the flame. "2 c wht iz n da flmes u mst find urslf 1st, k?"

"I HAVE FOUND MYSELF OK YOU MEAN OLD MAN!" Xia yelled. Sora lookd shockd. I guess he didn't have a headache or else he would have said something back.

Xia stormed off back into his bed. "U r a liar, prof sora!"

Anyway when I got better I went upstairs and put on a black leather minidress that was all ripped on the ends with lace on it. There was some corset stuff on the front. Then I put on black fishnets and black high-heeled boots with pictures of Billie Joe Armstrong on them. I put my hair all out around me so I looked like Samara from the Ring (if u don't know who she iz ur a prep so fuk off!) and I put on blood-red lipstick, black eyeliner and black lip gloss.

"You look kawai, girl." Ryze Ex-DSlayer said sadly. "Fangs (geddit) you do too." I said sadly too, but I was still upset. I slit both of my wrists feeling totally depressed and I sucked all the blood. I cried again in my bathroom and put the shades on so Claire and Niner couldn't spy on me this time. I went to some classes. Koala was in the Hair of Magical Magic Creatures. He looked all depressed because Climax had disappeared and he had used to be in love with Climax. He was sucking some blood from a Hufflepuff.

"Hi." he said in a depressed way. "Hi back." I said in an wquallysaid way.

We both looked at each other for some time. Koala had beautiful red gothic eyes so much like Climax. Then… we jumped on each other and started dueling each other.

"STOP IT NOW YOU duely SIMPLETONS!" shouted Cana who was watching us and so was everyone else.

"Koala you fucker!" I said slapping him. "Stop trying to screw me. You know I loved Climax!" I shouted and then I ran away angrily.

Just then he started to scream. "OMFG! NOOOOO! MY SCAR HURTS!" and then….. his eyes rolled up! You could only see his red whites.

"NO!" I ran up closer.

"I thought you didn't have a scar anymore!" I shouted.

"I do but Diabolo changed it into a pentagram for me and I always cover it up with foundation." he said back. "Anyway my scar hurt and then I had a vision of what was happening to Climax….Goddess has him bondage!"
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Chapter 13.

Koala and I ran up the stairs looking for Sora. We were so scared.

"Sora Sora!" we both yelled. Sora came there.

"What is it that you want now you despicable snobs?" he asked angrily.

"Goddess has Climax!" we shouted at the same time.

He laughed in an evil voice.

"No! Don't! We need to save Climax!" we begged.

"No." he said meanly. "I don't give a darn what Goddess does to Climax. Not after how much he misbehaved in school especially with YOU Jeffrey." he said while he frowned looking at me. "Besides I never liked him that much anyway." then he walked away. Koala started crying. "My Climax!" he moaned.

"Its okay!" I tried to tell him but that didn't stop him. He started to cry tears of blood. Then he had a brainstorm. "I had an idea!" he exclaimed.

"What?" I asked him.

"You'll see." he said. He took out his wand and did a spell. Then… suddenly we were in Goddess' lair!

We ran in with our wands out just as we heard a croon voice say. "Dark magic attack!"
It was….. Goddess!
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonmaster8492 Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:18 pm

Chapter 14.

We ran to where Goddess was. It turned out that Goddess wasn't there. Instead the fat guy who killed Xavouine was. Climax was there crying tears of blood. Lisanna was torturing him. Koala and I ran in front of Lisanna.

"Rid my sight you despicable preps!" he shouted as we started shooting him with the gun he Then suddenly he looked at me and he fell down with a lovey-dovey look in his eyes. "." he said.

"Huh?" I asked.
"Jeff I love you will you duel with me?" asked Lisanna. I started laughing crudely. "What the fuck? You torture my bf and then you expect me to duel you? God, you are so fucked up you fucking bastard." I said angrily. Then I stabbed him in the heart. Blood pored out of it like a fountain.

"Braaa!" he screamed. He started screaming and running around. Then he fell down and died. I brust into tears sadly.

"Lisanna what art thou doing?" called Goddess. Then… he started coming! We could hear his high heels clacking to us. So we got on our broomsticks and we flew to Hogwarts. We went to my room. Koala went away. There I started crying.

"Braa?" asked Climax taking off his clothes so we could duel. He had a booster-pack and a really huge deck hidden under his shirt.

"Its so unfair!" I yelded. "Why can't I just be ugly or plain like all da other girls and preps here except for Ryze, because she's not ugly or anything."

"Braaaa Braaaaaaaaaaaa Braa Bra." answered Climax.

"Yeah but everyone is in love with me! Like Claire and Niner took a video of me naked. Xia says he's in love with me. Koala likes me and now even Liasanna is in love with me! I just wanna be with you ok Climax! Why couldn't Satan have made me less beautiful?" I shouted angrily. "Im good at too many things! WHY CAN'T I JUST BE NORMAL? IT'S A FUCKING CURSE!" I shouted and then I ran away.
Dragonmaster8492
Dragonmaster8492
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sora Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Edit: All posts that were not directly involved with the story line were deleted not including this post. From now on only positive criticism is allowed on this thread as it might cause trouble to give negative criticism
Sora
Sora
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Cash : 193

https://dslayer.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by climax6969 Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm

gucci
climax6969
climax6969