Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh

4 posters

Go down

cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  Empty cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh

Post by cyberdark61 Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:38 pm

need help with deck needs improving

monsters spells traps
cyberdark horn x2 power bond bottomless trap hole x2
cyberdark edge x2 polymerization x2 call of the haunted
cyberdark keel x2 cyberdark impact x2 cyber shadow gardna
cyber dragon x3 overload fusion mirror force x2
proto cyber dragon x3 heavy storm dark bribe x2
hunter dragon x3 limiter removal dimensonal prison x2
infernal dragon x3 swords of revealing light
cyber dragon zwei x2 lightning vortex

cyberdark61
Plebe
Plebe

Cash : 5

Back to top Go down

cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  Empty Re: cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh

Post by Koalaman108 Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

WHOA WHOA WHOA, I think you need to decide what kind of deck you are running. As much as it's fun to play like in the show, Cyberdark Dragon cards do not synergise well with Cyber cards (one deck focuses on dragons while the other on machines). Just tell me which you prefer and I'll be happy to lend you a hand (or two). ^^

If you want, add me on DN (name on DN is Koalaman) and send me a message, or PM me on this forum, I'll help you with most anything concerning a deck like this (I LOOOOOVE Machine decks, and I will usually feel right at home with one).
Koalaman108
Koalaman108
Dragon Summoner
Dragon Summoner

Cash : 417

Back to top Go down

cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh  Empty Re: cyberdark deck needs improvement yu gi oh

Post by cyberdark61 Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:38 am

i want to make cyber dark

cyberdark61
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Koalaman108 Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 am

Alright, well, I'm gonna give you some recommendations. First of all, take out the 3 Cyber Dragon Zwei, 3 Infernal Dragons, 3 Proto Cyber Dragons, take out 1 of the Cyber Dragons (In my opinion you only need two, but you could even run just 1), and take out the 2 Cyber Shadow Gardnas. If you are willing to not use Cyberdark Dragon, we will have a lot more room to work with, as we can take out the fusion related cards as well (But if you must, run 1 Cyberdark Impact, as it doesn't require them to all be on the field or grave, meaning you can use your hand).

Now, you wanna use a fair amount of Level 3 dragons, so as to feed the ability of your Cyberdark cards (a cool thing is, even though they can get 2500 ATK after being summoned, Bottomless Trap Hole can't touch them, since they only have 800 when they hit the field).
I recommend 2-3 Masked Dragon, as you can search out all 3 in one battle phase and get them all in the grave, supplying each Cyberdark with a dragon to use.

Now comes the fun part, Viruses. Cyberdarks and Viruses go hand in hand. Run 1 of each, Deck Devestation Virus and Eradicator Epidemic Virus. The latter is one of the reasons you run Hunter Dragon.

Now you'll want some DARK support as well, so stuff like Dark Armed Dragon fits well, as you have an easy way to control the DARKs in your graveyard (i'm referring to your ability to take out Hunter Dragon). You'll probably want to run 1 Armageddon Knight, and 2-3 Dark Eruptions. Allure of Darkness will provide you with excellent draw power.

As for machine support, the only card you really need is a Limiter Removal, and since you run Cyber Dragon, 1-2 Chimeratech Fortress Dragon in your Extra Deck.

Also, since your deck utilises very little special summoning, and uses the viruses, you may want to have something like Royal Oppresssion, which is a continuous trap that allows both players to negate special summons by paying 800 life points. I'm not sure how good this card would be, but it's a suggestion nontheless.

You may have noticed I haven't exactly rebuilt your deck for you, and have only given suggestions. That's because I believe you need to build your own deck. In this way, not only will the deck be suited to your play-style, but you will understand how it works, since you were the one that built it.
Koalaman108
Koalaman108
Dragon Summoner
Dragon Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post by cyberdark61 Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:01 am

i will be running cyber dark dragon and infernal dragon because then cyber dark dragon atk 3000 plus how many monsters in my grave

cyberdark61
Plebe
Plebe

Back to top Go down

Post by Cana Alberona Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:14 am

I suggest running somewhat of a chaos dragon's engine with Cyberdark and Draguniy Phalanx, with less emphasis on actually getting the fusion monster and more emphasis on making the synchros with the cyberdark parts.
Cana Alberona
Cana Alberona
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer

Cash : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Koalaman108 Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:11 am

cyberdark61 wrote:i will be running cyber dark dragon and infernal dragon because then cyber dark dragon atk 3000 plus how many monsters in my grave

I'm sorry to say but there are just much better choices in dragons than Infernal Dragon.
Koalaman108
Koalaman108
Dragon Summoner
Dragon Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Xia Byusa Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:54 pm

I agree with what Cynth's saying. With Dragunity, Cyberdarks are able to run Synchro monsters, more powerful than what they can normally do. If you don't want to go with Synchro monsters, Dragunity are still the way to go. Like, normal summon a Cyberdark and then equip Aklys = 1800 ATk monster and if it's attacked, you get to destroy 1 card on the field. If you equip Corsesca, you can search for other Cyberdarks after the first one destroys a monster. You can also search for a Black Salvo, which brings me to the next play.

What I like doing is when there's the 3 Cyberdarks in the graveyard, I summon Black Salvo, get back a Cyberdark, synchro summon Black Rose Dragon and clear the field. Then, I'm free to use Cyberdark Impact for a clear shot of 3400+ ATK from Cyberdark Dragon. It's a fun play for late game finishes.

So, use Dragunity Phalanx, Aklys, Corsesca and Black Salvo with that deck. It's proven useful.
Xia Byusa
Xia Byusa
Dragon Rider
Dragon Rider

Cash : 70

Back to top Go down

Post by Koalaman108 Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:06 pm

I think after My cyberdarks fought yours today, you realised just how powerful the Viruses are in that deck.
Koalaman108
Koalaman108
Dragon Summoner
Dragon Summoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down