Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragon Slayer Academy
Welcome to Dragon Slayer Academy, if you're a member please login, if not you're welcome to register and become part of the family.
Dragon Slayer Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Fan-fiction
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 7:22 pm by climax6969

» Was Goku vs Superman a fair call?
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 12:31 am by axle4222

» Coming back to check....
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:53 am by Claire Farron

» Jeffrey's Scroll of the Slayer
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:06 pm by Xia Byusa

» Till Next time...
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:25 pm by Jeffrey the Turtle

» Legion of One
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:20 am by Claire Farron

» Koalaman's Eucalyptus Leaf of Enlightenment
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:36 am by Ryze

» My created synchro deck, need help?
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 1:38 pm by xavouine

» Digtal World! Beatdown!
Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 10:55 am by Ralph Knight

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Rosario+Vampire Cap 3

2 posters

Go down

Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 Empty Rosario+Vampire Cap 3

Post by Ralph Knight Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:55 am

Chapter 1 the new Kid

Mr. Pent said “Today we have a new student his name is Alex Knight. The new kid has dark black hair that covers his scar in his left eye he wore a plain black shirt and rip pants which was dark gray. He has a New York style book bag on his back. Mr. Pent said to Alex” You can say something? Alex said” Hello nice to meet you all. The other students don’t care but 3’Th year’s students Moka and her friends Mizore, Yuki, Kurumu and Tsukune do. The other students didn’t care until Moka stood up and said” Hello and welcome to Yokai Academy”, Yuki also stood up and said” Welcome”, Kurumu stood and jumped on Alex and said” Hello Alex you have awesome hair”. Finally Mizore said” Umm hi and welcome to the school”. The school bells ring all the student to the café and Mr. Pent said” when you come back I have big news to tell you.

(In the café)

When Alex got his lunch he was afraid to sit with the others so once he saw a dark room he went into it, locked the door and star eating his lunch alone. Moka and her friends was eating their lunch until Kurumu said” Who is this Alex Kid” Everyone was talking about it except Mizore. Moka said” Hey Mizore you know Alex”? Mizore stood up and said” Yes I do he was my childhood friend before I came here”. Moka Got up and left the table, and searched for Alex.

(In The Dark Room)

After Alex was done eating his lunch he took out a picture of him and Mizore playing when they were 11 year old. Moka saw the dark room she knock on the door. Alex put the picture away and opened the door for Moka. Moka asked Alex” Hey Alex what are you doing here by yourself”? Alex answered” I have no friends and I did not see my Childhood friend anywhere. Moka Said” Your childhood friend? It that Mizore “Alex Said” Yes it is”. Moka said” Close your eyes”. Alex closed his eyes and Moka closed the door. 

(Back at the table)

Moka took Alex to their table and when Alex reached the tables Mizore Stood up, Ran to Alex give him a big hug and said” I missed you so much” Alex said” Same here” to Mizore. Alex handed Mizore a gift Mizore said” Alex you shouldn’t have” She blushed. Alex said” Open it you’ll like it”. Mizore opened her gift it was a necklace with a picture of them two when they were 11 years olds. Mizore said” Awe Thank you Alex”. Alex said” your welcome. Moka said this to Alex” umm Alex who are you”? Alex’s Answer was” I am an Ice Werewolf a Speed type Monster with good attack skills”.

Moka ended with a well this is going to be a good year for everyone here, even for Alex

Every one leave the café everyone went back to Mr. Pent class to find out what Mr. Pent Had to tell everyone.

Ralph Knight
Ralph Knight
Plebe
Plebe

Cash : 61

Back to top Go down

Rosario+Vampire Cap 3 Empty Re: Rosario+Vampire Cap 3

Post by climax6969 Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:46 pm

dragonmaster > ralph knight
climax6969
climax6969
Plebe